The GPS 6000 Data Acquisition and Control by Go Power Systems sets a new standard of modularity with a wide array of upgradeable features designed to meet and exceed the ever-changing demands of the engine testing industry, worldwide.
We’ve combined versatility with ruggedness to deliver a system that will stand up to the harsh environments of engine test cells for many years of service.
Our Dynosoft® data acquisition software is installed and preconfigured, ready for testing right out of the box! Dynosoft is easily reconfigurable by the user to enhance the parameter displays, record and plot data, program automatic and semi-automatic test sequences, and many other functions.
CAN bus data technology, ensures noise immunity and robust data throughput. Additionally, a host of upgrade options and accessories are available to maximize the potential of your GPS 6000 data acquisition system. Every one of our data acquisition systems are manufactured with the same attention to detail and durability that you’ve come to know and trust for over 50 years!
Download GPS Brochure: GPS6000 2020
- Dynamometer Speed (0-15000 rpm)
- Dynamometer Torque (0-5000 lbs/ft)
- 8 Channels (4 thermocouples/4 pressure transducer jacks)
- Expandable to an Additional 8 Analog Channels
- 16 Digital Input Channels
- Standard Config: 4 K-type (mini) Thermocouple Jacks w/6" probes & 30 ft Extensions; 4 Analog Pressure Transducer Jacks (pressure transducers sold separately)
- One Engine Control Panel to include 3 Digital Outputs for Run, Ignition, and Crank; w/Battery Port)
- 3 Blank Panels Interchangeable with Analog or Digital Inputs, Per Customer Requirements.
- Automatic Shutdown Protection
- Measurements in Imperial or Metric
- Graphing with Overlapping Capability
- Installation Wiring Harnesses for Dyno Speed and Torque (30 ft)
- In-cell Interface Box with Emergency Stop Button
- 110 or 220 VAC Power Configuration
- High-Speed Processor
- 4GB RAM (minimum) / 160GB Hard Drive, other options available
- Ethernet Connection for Remote Support
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Operating System
- Dynosoft® Data Acquisition Software
- HD Display, options available
- Color Printer, Keyboard, Mouse
(Additional options available-Contact your Go Power Systems Sales Engineer for more details.)
16 Additional CAN, & 8 Additional Analog Input Channels Available
- K-type Thermocouples With Extension Leads
- Pressure Transducers
- J1939/J1708 ECM Interface Module
- 2 Additional Pulse Inputs (frequency channels)
- Electronic Throttle & Load Controller Interface Panel
- Weather Station (horsepower correction)
- Air Flow Meter Package
- Fuel Flow Meter Package
- Wall Mounted Boom (for in-cell interface box)
Customer to complete “Customer Requirement Sheet.”