Hydraulic Dynamometers: JUST ADD WATER
All of our dynamometers are reaction-type, force-sensing devices. All load cells utilize full bridge strain gauge technology. The speed is detected using a toothed wheel with an inductive sensor.
- Torque ratings: 0.10 N-m up to 4,800 N-m (0.07 lb•ft up to 3,500 lb•ft)
- Power absorption 100 W up to 1,120 kW (0.13 Bhp up to 1,500 Bhp)
- Smooth, adjustable braking torque
- Low residual torque
- Low moment of inertia
- Integrated speed and torque sensors
- High-end electronic programmable digital controller
- Water is both the brake and cooling media.
- Suitable for high-speed or high-torque loading applications (series specific).
- Specifications refer to the peak torque developed at base speed. Suitable for measuring engines or gearboxes testing peak torque and power.